CLICK ON THIS IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT MY CHURCH'S WEB SITE DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH

CLICK ON THIS IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT MY CHURCH'S WEB SITE DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH
FOUNDER - PASTOR KUMUYI

IF YOU AIM FOR THE SKY AND YOU MAY LAND ON THE MOUNTAIN

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN


Introduction
This book is an account of a number of true experiences I have had with God. It is not the work of an overactive imagination or the pipe dream of someone who hopes for something better than this life has to offer.
Heaven is a reality, and the experiences I describe in this book are told just as they happened to me. I did not see everything there is to see in heaven-it will take eternity to do that. I do not relate everything I saw in heaven; even Paul did not do that. (See 2 Corinthians 12:1-4.) But I am relating all that God has told me to share.
I want to give special honor and thanks to my pastor, the Reverend Dr. T. L. Lowery, and to his beautiful wife, Mildred, for their support, encouragement, and valuable contributions in this endeavor. I also would like to express my sincere gratitude for the staff of the National Church of God and for the Reverend Marcus V. Hand for his editorial guidance on this book. Additionally, I gratefully recognize and credit all those at Whitaker House in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, who have been instrumental in so many ways in making both A Divine Revelation of Heaven and A Divine Revelation of Hell available to the reading public.
I am grateful to God who has called me to share this message. I thank you who have strengthened and encouraged me in my God- called ministry. God bless you all!
-Mary Kathryn Baxter

(FOR DETAILS, CLICK ON THE RED TITLE "A DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN" ABOVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment